About Bilasipara College, Assam:
Bilasipara College Old name -"N.N College" Bilasipara in Dhubri district of Assam, was established in 1960 with the objective of imparting higher education to the young people of the rural and economically backward western Assam. It is the second oldest college in Dhubri district. It is now under Deficit Grant-in-Aid system of the government of Assam. At present 16 departments are operating with a staff strength of only 77. It is affiliated to Gauhati University, Guwahati and recognized by University Grants Commission under 2f and 12B. The NAAC accredited the college with a B grade in 2014.
Bilasipara College Assam Recruitment 2022
Bilasipara College Assam is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Principal. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
Bilasipara College Job Opening
No Of Post
Upper age limit is 55 years
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Master Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from the recognized University.
2. Ph.D. Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institutions concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
3. Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of I 5 (fifteen) years of teaching /research/administration in University/Colleges and other Institutions of Higher Education.
4. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on performance in Appendix III for direct recruitment of Professor in College.
5. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master's level for the Scheduled Caste/ Schedule Tribe/Differently Abled (Physically and Visually differently abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed and the relaxation of5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
6. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have obtained their Master Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
7. Upper age limit is 55 years as per prescribed Rules.
8. A minimum of 10 research publications in peer reviewed or UGC listed Journals.
9. A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Appendix II at Table-2.
How to apply :
Candidates can send their applications in prescribed proforma issued by the D.H.E, Assam along with complete Bio-Data and supporting testimonials from HSLC onwards to the President, Governing Body, Bilasipara College, Dist.- Dhubri (Assam), Pin-783348 within 2nd June 2022. The applications must be accompanied along with a Non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 4,000/-(Rupees four thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal, Bilasipara College payable at The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd., Bilasipara Branch.