Brahmaputra Board Guwahati released latest job notification for the recruitment of Chief Engineer jobs in Assam. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on Brahmaputra Board job vacancy 2021.
Brahmaputra Board Guwahati Job Recruitment Notification 2021
Applications are invited for filling up the 01 (one) post of Chief Engineer (Level-II) in the Level-13A in the pay matrix (Rs. 131,100 — 2,16,600/-) by deputation (including short-term contract) in the Brahmaputra Board, Guwahati a statutory body setup under an Act of Parliament (46 of 1980) under the administrative control of the Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti. Brahmaputra Board Post Details, Salary Scale Given below:-
Brahmaputra Board Guwahati Job Openings
About Brahmaputra Board Job
No of Posts
The maximum age for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding fifty-six years on the closing date of receipt of applications
Rs. 131,100 - Rs. 216,600 /-Per Month)
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Chief Engineer Vacancy:
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
- Twelve years experience in the Civil Engineering works with specialisation in the field of Water Resources Projects or Management and General Administration.
- Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union territory administrations or state electricity boards or public sector undertakings or statutory organisations or autonomous bodies or universities or recognised research institutions:
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- Holding the post in level-13 (Rs. 1,23, 100 — 2,15,900/-) in pay matrix with two years regular service in the grade; or (iii) holding the post in level-12 (Rs.78,800 — 2,09,200/-) in pay matrix with six years regular service in the grade.
How to Apply for Brahmaputra Board Guwahati Job Opening 2021:
- To apply applications with full particulars of the applicant in should reach to Shri A.K. Kaushik, Under Secretary, Department of Water Resources, RD & GR, 6th Floor, Room No.625, Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi — 110001 within 60. days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Those from Government and Public Sector should apply "Through Proper Channel." Applications without full details as asked for are liable to be rejected.
- The details of the advertisement and the application forms can also be downloaded from the Ministry's website — http://mowr.gov.in.
Applications of only such officers/candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with
(i) Bio-data (in quadruplicate) in the Proforma as given
(ii) Photocopies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary
(iii) Vigilance clearance as given
(iv) Statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last ten years as given
(v) Integrity Certificate as given
(vi) Cadre Clearance.
Selection Process for Chief Engineer Job Vacancy:
The Selection will be based on deputation (including short-term contract)
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by Brahmaputra Board Guwahati, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.
City-wise Job Openings in Assam & Northeast India
Category: Jobs in Jorhat, Assistant Professor Jobs in Assam, Assam Agriculture Jobs, College Jobs in Assam, Jobs in Assam Agriculture Department, Assam Agriculture Assam Career, Assam Govt Jobs for 12th Pass, Assam Govt Jobs, SSC Assam Career