Cabinet Secretariat Government of India Job
Applications are invited for filling up the following post in an organization under Cabinet Secretariat on Deputation basis as per details are given below:-
- Post Name: Pharmacist
- No of Posts: 01
- Salary: Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/-Per Month
- Job Location: Tinsukia
- Last Date: 19/02/2020
Qualification: Officers of Central Government -(a) 0) holding analogous post on regular basis in Civil Organizations w (o) in the Pay Band -1 (Rs 5200-20200 1 and Grade Pay Rs 24001- Level 4 as per 7th CPC with five years of regular service in the grade and (b) possessing the following qualification (1) 12th class pass from a recognized Board (2) Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institution registered under Pharmacy Act of 1948 (8 of 1948)
- Senior Medical Officer and Medical Officer Joint Deputy Director (Pers B) Post Box No. 3003 Lodhi Road Post Office New Delhi-110003
2.Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Senior Radiographer, Assistant Director (Pers .D) Operation Theatre Technician and Laboratory Post Box No. 3003 Technician Lodhi Road Post Office New Delhi -110003
Selection Process: Deputation basis
- The last date of receipt of application is 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
2. Attested copies of educational qualification, experience, and other certificates should be enclosed with the application. Candidates, however, will be required to produce original certificates for verification at the time of personal interaction, to be held with the candidate.
3. The applications in the prescribed proforma (placed at Annexure) may be forwarded through proper channel along with disciplinary/ Vigilance clearance certificate, integrity certificate, a certificate regarding major penalty during last 10 years of service and attested copies of ACR/APARs for the last 5 years. Applications not in prescribed proforma will be summarily rejected.
4. Incomplete applications and those received late and/or without the requisite enclosures would be summarily rejected. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
6. The Department reserves the right to modify/ withdraw the notification at any time.
Official Website: Click Here
Also Read: Assam Police Recruitment 2020