Chaiduar College Assam released latest job notification for the recruitment of Principal. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on Chaiduar College Assam job vacancy 2022.
Chaiduar College Assam Recruitment 2022
Chaiduar College Assam is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Principal. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification etc prescribed below:
Chaiduar College Job Opening
Name of Post
Upper age limit 55 years as per prescribed rules.
September 8, 2022
1. A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed by a recognized University.
2. A Ph.D. Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) with evidence of published work.
3. Associate Professor / Professor with a total experience of Fifteen years Teaching/ Research/ Administration in University/College and other Institutions of Higher Educations.
4. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on performance-based appraisal in Appendix III required for direct recruitment of Principal in Colleges.
5. A minimum of 10 research publications in peer reviewed or UGC listed journals.
6. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided at the Graduate and Master's Degree levels for the SC/ ST/ Differently Abled candidates. The eligibility marks of 55% or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
7. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master's Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
8. The term of the Principal shall be five (5) years as per prescribed rule.
How to apply
Candidates can send their applications in the prescribed proforma issued by DHE, Assam along with complete Bio-data and all supporting testimonials from HSLC onwards to the President, Governing Body, Chaiduar College, Gohpur, PIN- 784168 within September 8, 2022
Disclaimer: Provided by Chaiduar College
About Chaiduar College
Chaiduar has a remarkable place in the history of Assam. Literally a place having six routes of entry, Chaiduar was frequently visited by tribes from the adjoining hilly places through these six different routes. Gohpur, being the central place, was later made the sub-divisional headquarter in the district of Sonitpur.
Chaiduar College with Arts Stream, affiliated to Gauhati University was established in 1967 at Gohpur by a few humble citizens of this region with active financial and moral support from the neighbouring populace. Being the only full-fledged institution of higher learning in Chaiduar,the college is continuously serving the academic as well as social needs of the region stretching from Buroi to Howajan. The college was subsequently placed under deficit grants-in-aids by Government of Assam in 1977.
City-wise Job Opening
Also Read: RITES Recruitment 2022 - Chief Administrative Manager Vacancy, Latest Jobs