DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020
Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur has released a notification for the recruitment of 3 Women Welfare Officer and District Coordinator vacancies under "District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)" for the District of Lakhimpur.
1. Women Welfare Officer
No of posts: 01
Pay: Rs. 35,000/- (fixed)
- Masters in Social Work (from a recognized university) with understanding of schemes/ programmes implemented with focus on women
- Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effective liaison with district officials.
- Proficiency with computers for report writing & MIS
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of working with civil society organizations, Women and residents of the same district.
2. District Coordinator
No of posts: 02
Pay: Rs. 20,000/- (fixed)
- Graduate in Social Work (from a recognized university).
- Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the District, Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint; Women & residents of the same district.
Age: The candidates should not be more than 35 years of age as on 31.12.2019.
Selection Process: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. List of shortlisted candidates will be published in the http://lakhimpur.nic.in on 30/05/2020. The date of the interview will be notified on the official website.
How to apply: Candidates shall be required to download the prescribed application form from the website http://lakhimpur.nic.in w.e.f. 14/05/2020 and send duly filled in application with the requisite documents should be addressed to the Office of the District Social Welfare Officer, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur, Tirtheswar Hazarika Path, Ward No.-7, District-Lakhimpur, Assam, PIN-787001 on or before 5 PM of 25-05-2020.
Details : Click here