ESIC Guwahati Jobs for Stenographer/ UDC [26 Posts]
ONLINE Applications (through the website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in) are invited for filling up the post of Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC, Guwahati.
No of posts: 1
- Upper Division Clerk
No of posts: 25
Pay: Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
- Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
- A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
- Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
(a) Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date 15.04.2019.
(b) Upper age limit is relaxable for persons belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and for ESIC Employees, Government Servants as per rules.
- a) SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs. 250/-
- b) All other categories: Rs. 500/-
How to apply: Candidates can apply online upto 15.04.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates to go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER / UPPER DIVISION CLERK IN ESIC " which will open a new screen.
Commencement of on-line registration of application: 16/03/2019
Closure of registration of application: 15/04/2019
Closure for editing application details: 15/04/2019
Last date for printing your application: 30/04/2019
Online Fee Payment: 16/03/2019 to 15/04/2019
Last Date: 15/04/2019
Detailed Notification: Click Here