Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer, Darrang has invited applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of Driver vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position before the last date confirmed
Fishery Development Recruitment 2021
District Fishery Development Officer, Darrang has recently released a job notification for the recruitment of 1 Driver vacancy. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification etc prescribed below:
|Fishery Development Job Opening Application|
|About Fishery Development Job||Requirement Details|
No of posts
Last Date to Apply
21 January, 2021
Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/MOBC and by 2 years for Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. rule in force.
Rs. 14000-60500/- Grade Pay Rs. 5200/-
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Driver Vacancy:
To be suitable for the advertised post of Driver in Fishery development, candidates must have at least passed HSLC. Candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organ defect/ bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties. Applicant must not wear specifics with dark or tinted glasses.
How to Apply for Fishery Development Job Opening:
Applicant who are willing to apply for the vacant post are advised to submit their application form along with the following documents mentioned below:
- Self attested copies of all the requisite certificates/ Mark-sheets of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate including valid Employment Registration Card.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested.
- A self addressed envelop size (22cm X 10cm) affixing postal stamp Rs. 10.00 only.
- At the top of envelope Candidates/applicants will have to superscribe name of the post applied enclosing the application form.
- Intending candidates must hold a valid four wheeler Driving License (L.M.V.) issued by the competent authority (Attached self attested valid supporting documents).
The above testimonials along with the application should be submitted by post to the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Ward No-5 (near Sanatan Dharma Sabha), PO- Mangaldai, Dist- Darrang, PIN- 784125.
It is to be noted that the last date of receipt of application is 30.01.2021.
Advertisement details: For more information, Click here
Disclaimer: Provided by Fishery Development Officer, Darrang