Irrigation Guwahati Office has recently released an online application stating opening for 99 Grade IV jobs. The Interested applicants are requested to go through the details to know more about the necessary requirements and eligibility criteria for this job.
Irrigation Guwahati Job Recruitment 2021
Irrigation Department, Guwahati has recently released an online application stating the opening for 99 Grade IV jobs in 19 nos. of different offices of Irrigation Department, Assam. The candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the following details in order to apply for the job.
Guwahati Irrigation Office Job Opening Notifications
About Guwahati Irrigation Office Job
Name of the posts
Number of posts
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 40 years
The Upper age limit shall be 43 years for OBC/MOBC, 45 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H), 42 year for Ex-serviceman and 50 years Persons with Disability (PWD) as on 01.01.2021 as per existing Government norms.
Application Start Date
22-03-21 (11:00 AM)
Last date to Apply
08-03-21 (12:00 AM)
Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 52,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3900/- in pay Band-I
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Grade IV Vacancy:
The candidate should have passed at least 8'th standard from a recognized School/institution. Candidates who have passed HS may apply but candidates having qualification above Higher Secondary are requested not to apply. All certificates related to the Candidate's Educational qualifications must be attached with the application.
In order to be eligible for these jobs, the candidates must be a citizen of India as stated in Articles 5-8 of the Indian Constitution. They must also produce a Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the state of Assam along with the application form.
How to Apply for Irrigation Guwahati Job Opening:
The applications for this job must be submitted online through this website
https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationgoalpara/ along with all the documents/testimonials in JPG,JPEG,PNG or PDF format. The applicants are supposed to submit the applications on or before 08-03-2021(Time – 12:00 AM).
The applicants must upload scanned copies of the following documents with their application in PDF format-
- Self attested copies of all educational Qualification Certificates (Marksheetsetc)
- Age Proof (Admit Card of HSLC or other equivalent examination).
- However, candidates who have not appeared in HSLC or other equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by the Component Authority shall be accepted. Horoscope or Affidavit in regard to age shall not be accepted.
- A recent Passport size color photograph of the candidate in white background(3.50 x 2.50 cm). Name of the candidate should be clearly written at the bottom of the photograph. The photograph must be in jpg or png format, with minimum file size of 20kb and not more than 50kb.
- A scanned signature of the candidate(1.50 cm x 2.50 cm)Photograph should be in Jpg, Jpeg or .prig format, with minimum file size of 10 kb and not exceeding 30 kb.
- Valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
- If the candidate is applying under reservation category, Caste Certificate must be provided.
- Copy of PWD/EWS Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Declaration in Form — A.
- Residential Certificate (PRC/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID etc.).Valid contact no. Of the Candidate.
Selection Procedure for Grade IV Posts:
The selection for this post shall be on the basis of an objective type examination of 100 marks for a duration of 2:00 hours. The candidates whose applications will be accepted will be sent the details in regard to the venue, date and time of the test in their call letters/admit cards. The division of marks for the Objective Type test shall be as follows- General Knowledge – 40 marks General English – 20 marks Language Skill test in Assamese – 20 marks Numerical Ability – 20 marks.
Address: Guwahati -8 ,Assam
Advertisement details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by the Office of the Superintending Engineer Guwahati Project Circle (Irrigation)