Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) released the latest job notification for the recruitment of a Research Assistant vacancy. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) job vacancy 2021.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment Notification 2021
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has recently sought a job notification for the recruitment of a Research Assistant Vacancy. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Job Openings
45 [UR: 18, OBC/ MOBC: 8, STP: 6, STH: 2, SC: 6, EWS: 5]
Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 9,400/-
Women Candidate: 35.40
Educational Qualification for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Job Vacancy:
To apply for the post of Research Assistant at Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), the candidate should have done Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized University with either Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Social Work, Business Administration, Business Management, Geography or Commerce as one of the subjects. Preference shall be given to Honours Graduates.
The candidate that is interested and fulfills all the eligibility may apply online for this vacancy by visiting the official APSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
1. Scroll down, go to the Important Web-Links section.
2. Click on the "Online Application" and complete the registration process by clicking "New User ? Register Here".
3. In the next stage, click on the "Online Application" Link and log in.
4. Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
5. Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
6. At the end, take a printout of the application form.
Disclaimer: Provided by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)