About Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, the sixth member of the IIT fraternity, was established in 1994. The academic programme of IIT Guwahati commenced in 1995. At present the Institute has eleven departments and five inter-disciplinary academic centres covering all the major engineering, science and humanities disciplines, offering BTech, BDes, MA, MDes, MTech, MSc and PhD programmes.
Within a short period of time, IIT Guwahati has been able to build up world-class infrastructure for carrying out advanced research and has been equipped with state-of-the-art scientific and engineering instruments. Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati's campus is on a sprawling 285 hectares plot of land on the north bank of the river Brahmaputra around 20 km. from the heart of the city. With the majestic Brahmaputra on one side, and with hills and vast open spaces on others, the campus provides an ideal setting for learning.
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati latest job recruitment
The Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati invites candidates for the vacant post of Associate Project Engineer. Interested candidates can check out the relevant details given below :
|Indian Institute of Technology Job Opening|
|About IIT Guwahati Job||Requirement Details|
|Post Name||Associate Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 - 49,000/- per month|
|Selection Process||Online Interview|
|Duration of Appointment||89 days|
Educational Qualification and Experience Details
|Educational Qualification||Experience Details|
|Completed Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering from any of the recognized board or university||Candidates having experimental knowledge in porous medium combustion is preferable|
Steps to apply
- First, visit the official website @ iitg.ac.in
- And check for the IIT Guwahati Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Associate Project Engineer Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and Send the application form to email@example.com, on or before the last date (04-Dec-2021).
How to apply
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04-Dec-2021 along with all required documents
Important Dates to remember
- Date of notification Released: 29-11-2021
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 04-Dec-2021
- Date of Online Interview: 06th December 2021