Seven Sisters Development Assistance (SeSTA) collectivizes women to form Self Help Groups (SHGs), builds their capabilities and strengthens livelihood systems. SeSTA is a culmination of efforts to initiate development work to empower communities in remote rural areas of NE India. SeSTA was conceived to put systematic effort for socio-economic development of NE by building capabilities of poor communities, promoting and strengthening their institutions to facilitate them out of poverty and meaningfully participate in the global economy. Through solidarity, support, and training in their groups and with every new skill learned, women from vulnerable households believe that they can be agents of change. This sense of agency helps them come together, out of their traditional roles, and work towards building a better village and society. SeSTA teams, based in far-flung areas, are therefore able to meaningfully engage with rural communities to reach Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): No Poverty, Zero Hunger, Gender Equality, Good Health & Well-Being, and Climate Change resilient villages by ensuring access to affordable, reliable and sustainable energy.
SeSTA Recruitment 2022
Seven Sisters Development Assistance (SeSTA) has recently sought a job notification for the recruitment of Digital Marketing Specialist Vacancy. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
SeSTA Job Openings
Digital Marketing Specialist
No of Posts
Gross Salary will be approximately Rs. 38,000 per month.
APST candidates: Rs.240/-
Guwahati - Assam
31st May 2022
Eligibility Criteria forSeven Sisters Development Assistance
Educational Qualification:- We are looking for passionate young persons who have the urge to work for rural disadvantaged communities to bring meaningful changes in their lives; with a minimum qualification of B.Tech, BE, MA in Mass Communication & Journalism, MBA, MSC, MCOM with 50 % marks for GENERAL and 45% for SC/ST and OBC. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Experience required:- Candidates should have 3-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
Requirements and skills
- Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing and Communication
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How to apply for SeSTA Recruitment 2022
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online
The last date for submission of the application is 31st May 2022.
The date of Selection will be intimated to shortlisted candidates by phone or mail.
Process of Selection
- Telephonic Interview
- PowerPoint presentation
- Personal Interview
- Rural Stay Test