About UPL Bongaigaon
Utility Powertech Limited (UPL) is a joint venture Company of Reliance Infrastructure Limited (R.Infra) and NTPC Limited a Government of India Enterprises. With 50:50 share holding of each promoters. The Company was incorporated on 23rd November 1995 under the Company Act 1956.
The UPL is having unique advantage of resources and efficient system of its both promoters. Besides promoters, Company is also providing services to other reputed Organisations. The UPL is managing more than 3,500 manpower in various categories through its 45 sites located all across the country.
The UPL also provides cost effective services to various Joint Ventures / Subsidiaries Companies of NTPC.
UPL Bongaigaon Recruitment 2022
Utility Powertech Limited (UPL), Bongaigaon (District Kokrajhar) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Loco Driver Trainee. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification etc prescribed below:
UPL Bongaigaon Job Openings
Assistant Loco Driver Trainee
No of Posts
Rs.7000/- per month
Between 18 to 35 years as on 01.05.2022
Bongaigaon – Assam
Educational and Other Qualifications for UPL Bongaigaon Jobs
Educational Qualification: 10th/Matric pass from Govt. Affiliated Board.
- Govt. Affiliated ITI (Fitter/Electrician/Diesel Mechanic Trade).
- The course must be approved by NCVT/SCVT.
- Candidates who have pursued ITI course in Distance Learning Mode shall not be eligible.
How to Apply for UPL Bongaigaon Recruitment
- Interested candidate can apply online with their valid email ID in the prescribed format which can be reached by clicking on the given link available on UPL website: utilitypowertech.org
- The link on the UPL website will be functional from date 30-05-2022, 10:00 AM to dated 19-06-2022, 06:00 PM.