About Joya Gogoi College
Joya Gogoi College was established on the 25th of November 1991 and is situated about 20 K.M. away from heart of the Golaghat town. Eminent scholar and litterateur, Ex- finance minister and former speaker of the Assam Legislative Assembly late Jiba Kanta Gogoi was the founder of this educational institution. The college was named in the glorious memory of his mother late Joya Gogoi. From its modest inception as an Arts college, Joya Gogoi College has now developed into its present stature of a famous full-fledged Degree College, imparting higher education in the Arts stream.
Joya Gogoi College Assam is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Principal. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on the Joya Gogoi College job vacancy 2021.
Joya Gogoi College Assam Job Notification 2021
Joya Gogoi College Assam is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Principal. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
Joya Gogoi College Assam Job Openings
About Joya Gogoi College Assam Jobs
No. of Posts
Upper age limit of 55 years on the date of application as per prescribed rules
As per Joya Gogoi College Assam Norms
1st November 2021
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Principal Vacancy:
Essential Qualifications :
1. A master's degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed by a recognised University
2. A Ph.D. Degree in concerned /allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institutions concerned with evidence of published work.
3. Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/research/administration in University/College and other Institutions of Higher Educations
4. A minimum research score 110 as per Appendix-II Table-2 (UGC guideline 18-07-2018) as stipulated in academic performance indicator (API) based on performance based appraisal in Appendix –III required for direct recruitment of principal in colleges.
5. A minimum of 10 research publications in peer reviewed or UGC listed journals
6. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided at the graduate and master's degree levels for the S.C./S.T./Differently abled candidates. The eligibility marks of 55% or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
7. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D.degree holders who have obtained their master's degree prior to 19th September, 1991
How to Apply for Joya Gogoi College Job Opening 2021:
- Applications should be in the prescribed proforma issued by the DHE ,Assam and to be submitted to the President, Governing Body , Joya Gogoi College, Khumtai , within 1st November 2021 along with a demand draft of Rs.5,000/-(Five Thousand) non-refundable drawn in favour of Principal & Secy, Joya Gogoi College, Khumtai payable at SBI , Golaghat Branch, Golaghat.
Selection Procedure for Principal Job Vacancy:
The selection of the candidates will be based on the interview.
Disclaimer: Provided by Joya Gogoi College Assam, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.