Sarupathar College released the latest job notification for the recruitment of Principal vacancy. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on the Sarupathar College job vacancy 2022.
Sarupathar College Recruitment 2022
Sarupathar College Assam is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Principal. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
Sarupathar College Job Opening
Name of Post
Number of Posts
July 22, 2022
Name of Post
1. A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed from a recognized University.
2. A Ph.D. Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institutions concerned with evidence of published work.
3. Associate Professor/Professor with total experience of fifteen years of Teaching/Research/ Administration in Universities, Colleges and other Institutions of Higher Education to be counted upto the date of publication of this advertisement.
4. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) as set in the regulation in Appendix-III for direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges.
5. A minimum of 10 Research Publications in peer reviewed or UGC listed Journals.
6. A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Appendix-II at Table-2. (UGC guideline 18.07.2018)
7. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided at the Graduate and Master levels for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently Abled (Physically and Visually differently abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record. The eligibility marks of 55% in the equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system followed, and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only.
8. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have obtained their Master's degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
9. Upper age limit is 55 years as on 01.01.2022 as per Govt. of Assam Notification No.AHE/17/2013/3 Dated 26.12.2013
How to apply :
Candidates can send their applications in prescribed format with complete Bio-data and all supporting testimonials from HSLC onwards to the President, Governing Body, Sarupathar College, P.O. – Sarupathar, Dist. – Golaghat, Assam-785601 within July 22, 2022. The applications must be accompanied with a demand draft of Rs.4000/- (Four thousand) only (Non-refundable) drawn in favour of Principal, Sarupathar College, payable at State Bank of India, Sarupathar Branch.
Disclaimer: Provided by Sarupathar College
About Sarupathar College
Established on November 14th in the year 1970 with Mr. Muhi Kanta Tamuly as its Principal, Sarupathar College is the outcome of toil and hardship of a host of leading personalities of the greater Sarupathar area, who had been longing to see the light of higher education in this outlying remote part of the country. The dream was realized with conviction when the college was brought under deficit grants by the Assam government in 1981. Thus, a new era dawned on this premier educational institution not without tremendous perils and sacrifice faced by some of the founder teachers and well-wishers. Today the college owes much to the local community who had contributed so much to see the college where it stands today. At the same time the college stands faithful to its commitment by giving her very best in the field of higher education. On the other hand, the introduction of the Commerce Stream in the year 1985 was another feather to the cap. The college got permanent affiliation under Dibrugarh University up to degree level in 1994-1995 and was declared, along with the other colleges of Assam, a provincialized college in December, 2005. Though it is a degree college, the institution has also been providing facilities for studies in higher secondary courses in both Arts and Commerce stream.
City-wise Job Opening
Also Read: Duliajan College Recruitment 2022 – Grade III & Grade IV Vacancy, Job Opening