SBI Jobs for Specialist Officers (B.Tech/B.E, MCA, M.Sc)
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on a regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Post Name: Specialist Officers
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, MCA, M.Sc
- Vacancies: 477
- Salary: Rs. 23,700 – Rs. 59,170/-Per Month
- Experience: 5 – 10 years
- Age: 30 -40 years
- Job Location: Across India
- Last Date: 25/09/2019
Fees: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and intimation charges of Rs125/- ( One hundred Twenty Five only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selection Process: Online Written Test & Interview & Security Analyst, Manager, Chief Manager – Short listing & Interview.
1. A candidate can apply for one post only.
2. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
3. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
4. Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be
considered for short listing/online written test/ interview.
5. Admission to online test/ Short listing will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the
original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
6. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to
appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
7. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/
qualified candidates). The Call letter for online Examination and “acquaint yourself” booklet should be downloaded by entering registration number and password/date of
birth from the Bank’s website. Call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
8. In case more than one candidate scores same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according
to their age in descending order.
9. HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
10. All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned websites.
Detail Notification: Click Here