Tinsukia College Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Professor
Tinsukia College has released an employment notification for the recruitment 4 Assistant Professor posts.
Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 4
1. Geography : No of Post-1, Roster Point No. 01, Category – UR/PWD.
2. Statistics : No of Post-1, Roster Point No. 14, Category – UR
3. Economics : No of Post-1, Roster Point No. 50, Category – ST (H) (Re- Advertisement)
4. History : No of Post-1, Roster Point No. 70, Category – ST (H) (Re- Advertisement)
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE.407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from NET/SLET/ SET.
The candidates must have 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at Master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991
Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D/Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond.
Age: The age of candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST/PWD candidates, and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
– The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language.
– In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
How to apply: Applications with relevant documents along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (non refundable) only drawn in favour of “Principal, Tinsukia College, Tinsukia” payable at SBI, Tinsukia Branch must reach the Principal, Tinsukia College within 15 (Fifteen) days from the date of publication [17/03/2020] of this advertisement.
Last Date: 15/05/2020.