UIDAI Recruitment 2019 for Private Secretary
- Post Name: Private Secretary
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/-Per Month
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Age: The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Job Location: Guwahati
- Last Date: 28/02/2020
Selection Process: Deputation Basis
- The Last Date For Submission Of Applications Through Proper Channel “For The Post Of Private Secretary At Uidai Regional Office Guwahati” Is Hereby Further Extended Up To 28-02-2020. Those Who Have Applied Against Circular Dated 08- 03-2019, 21-06-2019 And 26-08-2019 Through Proper Channel Need Not Apply Afresh. However, New Applicants And Applicants Who Have Submitted Only Advance Copy Of The An Application May Submit Their Applications Complete In All Respect Through Proper Channel Within The Extended Date To Assistant Director-general, Unique Identification Authority Of India (Uidai), Regional Office, Ist Floor Block-v, Housefed Complex, Beltola-basistha Road, Po, Assam Sachibalaya Dispur, Guwahati- 781006. Since This Vacancy Is To Be Filled Up On Deputation Basis, Private Candidates Are Not Eligible.
- The Applications Of Suitable And Eligible Officers Complete In All Respect, In The Prescribed Format (Annexure-i), Along With Documents Listed In Para 3 And 4 Above May Be Forwarded To The Assistant Director General (Administration), Unique Identification Authority Of India (Uidai), Ist Floor, Block — V, Housefed Complex, Beltola-basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati — 781 006 (Assam). The Last Date For Receipt Of Applications Complete In All Respect Is 28/02/2020. Candidates Who Apply For The Post Will Not Be Allowed To Withdraw Their Candidature Subsequently. Since This Vacancy Is To Be Filled Up Oh Deputation Basis, Private Candidates Are Not Eligible.
Detail Notification: Click Here
Also Read: Indian Navy Recruitment, 2019