Company Name : AASL
Post Name : First Officer/ Senior First Officer
No of Posts : 15 Posts
Salary : Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 3,35,000/-Per Month
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply : 18/09/2020
1. Name of the Post
a. First Officer (P2) CPL holders with Rating on ATR family 72-600/ 72-500
b. Sr. First Officer (P2) Rated on ATR family 72-600/72-500 with ATPL
2. Place of Postings : Delhi / Kolkata/ Bangalore / Hyderabad / Mumbai/ Jaipur.
3. Qualification : 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/University.
4. Pay Scale:
a. First Officer-. During training First Officer shall be paid a stipend of Rs. 25000/- (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand Only) per month and Rs. 75000/- (Rupees Seventy-Five Thousand Only) on commencement of SLF on pro rata basis. Full salary will be paid of Rs_ 212000/- (Rupees Twa:) Lakh Twelve Thousand Only) per month from date of release as P2 for active flying duties for 70 hours of flying.
b. Senior First Officer: During training Senior First Officer Salary would be pad of Rs. 256000/- (Rupees Two Lakh Thousand Only) Per month. On release as Co - Pilot for active flying duties Senior First Officer will be paid salary of Rs. 335000/- (Rupees Three Lakh Thirty-Five Thousand Only) Per month for 70 hours of flying'
5. Technical Qualification :
a. Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India
b. ATR Endorsement should be valid for minimum of 08 (Eight) months from the dale of the application.
c. Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
d. Current RTR (A) or RTR (P) or RTR (C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India valid ELP
e. Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available, proof of submission Of application to be attached.Valid IR Endorsement
f. Accident/ Incident free record at the time of application in the preceding one year from date of application.
Age: 45 Years.
Application Fee: Rs. 1500/-, Not applicable in the case of ST/SC Candidates.
1. A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which available on Career page of Website: www.airindia.in
2. A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format One set Of photocopies Of supporting testimonials for date Of caste, qualification, experience (such as Appointment Letter, Photo Identity Card etc.) along with originals
3.One set of photocopies of above Licences/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook along with original licences & Flying Logbook.
4. A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred Only) payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi. (Not applicable in the case of ST/SC Candidates)
5. Applicable for SC / ST / OBC/ EWS Candidates ONLY: Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforrna issued by the appropriate authority. Candidates belonging to OBC Category Will be required to attach the Caste Certificate in the proforma meant for Central Government employment. 'Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the "Non —Creamy layer clause" issued by the Competent
6. Authority for employment under Government Of India and should be as per the Central list Of OBC's pub'ished by Government of India. Please also note that the validity of "Non - Creamy layer' Certificate should not be older than 06 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria."
7. Candidates belonging to EVVS category wilt be required to attach Income & Assets Certificates the attached annexure.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based on Personal Interview.
How to Apply :
Candidates may send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed application format available on Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in, along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted and a Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred Only - not applicable for SC,'ST candidates) in favor of Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi and send the application by Post I Speed post/ courier at following address in a sealed envelope dearly super scribing the post for vxfich application is being sent The Last date Of receipt of application is 18th September 2020 or till the said vacancies are filled up whichever is earlier Alliance Air Alliance Bhawan Domestic Terminal -1 , IGI Airport, New Delhi - 110037.