Post Name Personal Assistant
No of Posts 1 Post
Salary Rs. 25,000/-Per Month
Job Location New Delhi
Last Date to Apply 21/09/2020
Qualification Details: Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in Office of All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi.
1. Posts: Personal Assistant (01)
2. Qualification & Experience: Graduate from a recognized university . 100/120 wpm speed in shorthand . 5 years' experience in any organisation . Computer Skills
3. Consolidated Fee (Per month): Rs.25,000/-
4. Advertisement No. 024
Age: 30 Years
General - Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied) OBC - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied) SC/ST - Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied) Ex-Serviceman - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied) Women - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied) EWS - Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Corporate Office: BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection. Mode of interview will be informed separately.
How to Apply :
Application should be submitted ONLINE only for the above post. For applying please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com. Go the 'Careers Section' and then click 'Registration Form (Online)'. Please read 'How to Apply' carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/Registration is attached below for reference. In case of any doubt/help please email as below: For technical problem faced while applying ONLINE : firstname.lastname@example.org For queries other than technical : email@example.com Last date for submission of application forms is 21 September, 2020.
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
2. Candidate are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link "Career".
4. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
5. Registration to be completed in 7 steps: Step 1: Select Advertisement Number. Step 2: Enter Basic Details . Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience .Step 4: Upload Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned Images. Step 5: Application Preview or Modify .Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.) . Step 7: Email Scanned copy of documents to the mentioned Email Id on the last page of application form.
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
7. Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker's Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee. Category-wise registration & application processing is given below: General - Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied) OBC - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied) SC/ST - Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied) Ex-Serviceman - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied) Women - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied) EWS - Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
8. BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in submission of online application.
9. Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
10. Candidate are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final submission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded.Advertisement No. 024.
Details: Click Here