Post Name : Business Head
No of Posts : 2 Posts
Job Location : Mumbai, Bangalore
Last Date to Apply : 27/09/2020
Bank of Baroda, One of India's Largest Bank is looking for qualified and experienced professionals as Business Heads for its Gold Loan and Tractor Loan portfolios on contractual basis for its Offices in Bangalore/Mumbai to expand its reach and capitalize on the potential in these business segments.
1. Educational Qualification(as on 01.08.2020): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE etc. Preference shall be given to the Candidates who possess MBA /Post graduate diploma or degree in Management or its equivalent
2. Post Qualification Experience and Job specific skills as on 01.08.2020): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE etc. Preference shall be given to the Candidates who possess MBA /Post graduate diploma or degree in Management or its equivalent
3. CTC offered: Remuneration will be offered based on candidate's qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts, and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates.
4. Nature of Engagement: Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, with yearly performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank.
Age: 30 - 55 years
i) The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract.
ii) Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for as on the cut-off date (01.08.2020) and also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
iii) In case of multiple applications only the last valid (complete) application will be retained. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
iv) Candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for GD/ interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings /Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
v) Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit 'No Objection Certificate' from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
vi) In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
vii) In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
viii) Decisions of bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
ix) Intimations will be sent by email only to the email ID registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized Bank's website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for latest updates.
x) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
Guidelines for Filling Online Application :
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank's website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm.
ii. Candidates need to upload their Bio-data/Resume/Curriculum-Vitae while filling online application. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph & Signature.
iii. Candidates should visit Bank's website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and open the appropriate OnlineApplication Format, available through the link being enabled on the Career Page current Opportunities on the Bank's website.
iv. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
v. Please note that the candidates are required to upload the document/s in support of their eligibility with respect to age, qualification (mandatory and/ or preferred education qualification), post qualification experience & Identity
Guidelines for Upload of Documents:
a) There will be separate link enabled in the online application itself for uploading document for Date of Birth(Birth Certificate/10th Pass certificate), Mandatory Education Qualification(Semester & Year Wise mark sheets, and final degree certificate), Preferred Education Qualification (Semester & Year Wise mark sheets, and final degree certificate), Post-Qualification Work Experience (Appointment letters, Relieving letters, Pay slips, Experience certificates etc), Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter ID Card)
b) Only the scan of the original documents have to be uploaded in PDF format
c) Click on the respective link for upload in the online application and browse and select the location where the PDF file of the said document/s is saved
d) Select the file by clicking on it and click the Upload button
e) Kindly ensure that the document is uploaded successfully before clicking on SUBMIT for final submission of the application
f) Please note that once uploaded/submitted , the documents uploaded cannot be edited/changed
g) Please note that the documents in support of mandatory education qualification & preferred education qualification respectively have to be uploaded in one PDF doc i.e. Semester Wise and Year Wise Mark-sheets & certificates against mandatory educational qualification (Graduation) and Semester Wise and Year Wise Marksheets & certificates against preferred education qualification (MBA/post graduate degree / diploma in management or its equivalent certificate).
h) Documents in support of Post-Qualification Work Experience (Appointment letters, Relieving letters, Pay slips, Experience certificates etc.) have to be uploaded in one PDF document against Work Experience.
i) File size for each upload should not exceed 5 MB.
j) Please note that upload of documents in support of the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement is mandatory for successful registration.
vi. The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
C-26, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion or any other method of selection.
2. Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.The Bank reserves its right to call for test/ GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
3. Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview /any other method of selection based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability. Most suitable candidates will be called for GD/ & PI or any other method of selection and merely applying for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
4. The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
5. A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, i.e. written test and/or GD and/or PI or any other method of selection (as the case may be) and only those who are sufficiently high in the merit will be shortlisted for subsequent processes.
In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
Details: Click Here