Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up the vacant posts of Junior Laboratory Assistant (Group-C Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) through Direct Recruitment at Central Drugs Laboratory, 3, Kyd Street Kolkata-700016 on a regular basis
Post name :
- Job Type: Medical Technician
- No. of Vacancies: 05
- Age Limit: 18 - 25 years.
- Educational Qualification: 12th standard pass in the Science stream. Desirable Graduate in Science with Chemistry or Biology.
- Work Experience: 01-year professional experience in Laboratory work.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
Selection process :
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination as and when decided by the Authority.
Application process :
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications and experience are required to download the application form from the Official Website and send the duly filled application form along with self-attested copies of all the testimonials, 02 copies of recent passport-sized photographs with self-addressed envelop affixing Rs. 50/- postal stamp must reach to "The Director, Central Drugs Laboratory, Govt. of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare 3, Kyd Street Kolkata-700016" on or before 20th April 2020.
LAst Date: 20/04/2020
For Details: Click here