Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Jobs For Deputy Advisor
- Post Name: Deputy Advisor
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Post: 01 Post
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100/- Per Month
- Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Eligibility: (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department OR (ii) with two years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the PB-2 (29300-34800) plus Grade Pay '4800 (Pre-revised) or equivalent (Level 8— as per 7th CPC) in the parent cadre or department; OR (iii)with three years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the PB-2 (29300-34800) plus Grade Pay Z 4600 (Pre-revised) or equivalent (Level 7 — as per 7111 CPC) in the parent cadre or department;
- Essential: (i)Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University; (ii)Three years' experience of inspection or vigilance or operational work in the field of Insurance.
- Desirable: Bachelor's Degree in Law from a recognized University; OR A qualification recognised for enrolment in the register of members of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; OR Diploma in Taxation Law from a recognized University or Institute.
- Job Profile: This post is to provide technical assistance/expertise in investigation of cases involving Insurance, Inspection, Operational work and to supervise the work of other technical officers working under him.
Age: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
Last Date: 18/04/2019
Detailed Notification: Click Here