DFRL Recruitment 2020 Apprenticeship: Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL) Mysore has published walk in interview notification for engagement of Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 as amended in 1961, 1973 and 2014. The last date for submission of applications is 14th October 2020.
Apprenticeship Category and No of Vacancies :
Graduate Apprentice - 03
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice - 12
Age Limit: Not Specified.
- Graduate Apprentice: ₹ 9000/- per month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: ₹ 8000/- per month
- Graduate Apprentice: B.E. / B.Tech in Engineering Discipline (Mechanical / Food Tech / Food Processing) OR B.Sc. in Food Science.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering / Hotel Management / Catering Technology / Refrigeration / Plastic Technology / Plastic Mould Technology / Food and Nutrition / Instrumentation / Baking Technology / Food Processing.
Selection Process: Walk in Interview.
- Date: 13th November 2020
- Venue: DFRL Compound, Siddhartha Nagar, Mysore, Karnataka state - 570011.
- ₹ 300/- for General / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST/ Female Candidates / PWD / Ex-Servicemen.
- The fee should be made through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their duly filled prescribed format of applications (in PDF in single file attachment) through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for receipt of application forms by email is 14/10/2020.
To Apply: Click Here