Post Name : Apprentice
No of Posts : 1000 Posts
Salary : Rs. 6,000 - Rs. 7,000/-Per Month
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply : 25/09/2020
Apprentices will be engaged in the following trades. The slots available in various trades with communal break up are tabulated below for the information of candidates. Vacancies indicated below are tentative and are subject to change and the administration reserves the right to modify them.
Minimum Educational Qualification& Training Period: Ex-ITI
a. Fitter, Electrician& Machinist: Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) with Science &Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above.
b. Carpenter, Painter& Welder: Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above.
c. Programming and System Admin. Asst.: Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) and also possess National Trade certificate in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Asst. issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above
5. Period of Training: 01
6. Minimum Educational Qualification& Training Period: Freshers
a. Fitter, Electrician & Machinist: Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) with Science &Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
b. Carpenter & Painter: Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
c. Welder: Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
d. MLT (Radiology& Pathology): Should have passed Std XII examination under 10 + 2 system with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
7. Period of Training: 2 years, 1 year 3 months
8. Rate of stipend:
a. Freshers – X std .6000/- (per month)
b. Freshers – 12thstd .7000/- (per month)
c. Ex-ITI .7000/- (per month)
Age: 15-24 years
Application Fee: A processing fee of .100/- + service charges as applicable (non-refundable)is to be paid through online mode. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
1. Opening Date of Online Application: 04/09/2020 from 9.30 Hrs.
2. Date and time of Closing of Online Application: 25/09/2020 till 17.30 Hrs.
(i) It should be noted that the selection and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprentice Act, 1961 and No Employment Is Guaranteed To The Apprentices On Completion Of Their Training.
(ii) The selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations framed by the Administration from time to time.
(iii) If any declaration furnished by the candidate is found to be false, he/she will be disqualified/terminated at any stage of the training period without any notice.
(iv) Accommodation must be at their own cost. ICF administration will not provide any food/accommodation for the candidates.
Selection Procedure :
1. All communication from ICF administration will be sent by SMS or e-mail only and the select/eligible list will be uploaded in ICF webportal https://pbicf.in.
2. Mode Of Engagement: The merit list will be based on marks obtained in Std X, whereas for MLT (Medical Lab Technician), merit list will be based on marks obtained in Std.XII. Considerations when marks are equal: In the case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed Std X examination earlier shall be considered first.
3. Allotment of Trade: Fresher candidates are allowed to exercise their option for trades. Based on the order of merit and availability of vacancy in the respective trade, they will be allotted trade. Once trade allotted, request for change of trade will not be entertained. Candidates selected against benchmark disabilities, relevant trade permissible to them alone will be allotted. In respect of Ex-ITI quota, they will be trained in the trade in which they are in possession of ITI certificate.
4. Standard of Physical Fitness/Medical Examination: The candidate should be physically fit as per the conditions applicable under the Apprentices Act, 1961 & Apprentices rules. Selected candidates should produce a Medical Certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed form signed by Government authorized doctor (Gaz.) not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon of Central/ State Hospital in terms of Railway Board's letter no E(MPP)/2009/6/14 dated 04.12.2018.
How to Apply :
1. Facility for submission of online application will be available from 04/09/2020 at 09:30 hrs to 25/09/2020 at 17:30 hrs on ICF website https://pbicf.in.
(i) Application will be accepted only through online mode.
(ii) Candidates who wish to apply need to log on to the ICF web portal https://pbicf.in.
(iii) Candidates should read the notification thoroughly and fill in the online application form correctly & submit. Before filling the application form, candidates should keep ready all the data of documents/certificates required to be filled in and image of recent passport size photograph (not more than 200 KB) in jpg/jpeg format.
(iv) System generated registration number is the candidate's individual Registration ID & password to generate acknowledgement is theirdate of birth. Using the online registration number generated, the candidate needs to login with password as date of birth in "ddmmyyyy" format.
(v) A processing fee of .100/- + service charges as applicable (non-refundable)is to be paid through online mode. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
(vi) No request of refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by ICF under any circumstances.
(vii) Before clicking the submit button, the candidate is advised to check whether the details fed in are correct.
(viii) Processing Fee Payment instruction (For candidates other than SC/ST/PwBD/Women): After successful payment of processing fee of Rs.100/- through online, a unique Transaction ID starting with 'DU' will be sent by payment gateway system to the registered mobile number. Candidates should preserve this Transaction ID.
Details: Click Here