Institute Of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) released latest job notification for the recruitment of Civil Engineer Posts. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on ICSI job vacancy 2021.
Institute Of Company Secretaries of India Job Notification 2021
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a statutory body set up by the Parliament under the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 to regulate and develop the profession of Company Secretaries in India. The ICSI invites applications for the following posts at New Delhi/ Noida, Manesar, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Kochi, Mumbai & Bhopal. ICSI Post Details, Salary Scale Given below:-
ICSI Across India Job Opening
About ICSI Job
Rs. 33,000 - Rs. 40,000/-Per Month
Maximum Age: (as on 01.02.2021): 40 years
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Civil Engineer:
- BE/B. Tech (Civil Engineering) from recognized University/Institute /College (Recognized by UGC/AICTE)
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having a post qualification experience of one to two years and more than two years.
- Only in case where there is no candidate found left with of one to two years and more than two years of post-qualification experience, shall candidates having post qualification experience of up to one year be considered.
How to Apply for ICSI Latest Job Opening 2021:
Before applying for the above post(s) the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding Eligibility Criteria required for the said post(s). In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that an applicant does not fulfill Eligibility Criteria and/ or that he has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate(s)/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. Closing Date For Submission Of Online Application : 17th February, 2021.
Address: Deputy Director (HR), The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi
Selection Process for Civil Engineer Vacancy:
- Mere submission of application/fulfilment of eligibility conditions will not confer any right on the candidate to be shortlisted/called for written test/ interview.
- The "ICSI" reserves the right to call for written test/ interview only those candidates who in its opinion are most suitable for the post. The "ICSI" also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of The "ICSI" in all matters regarding Eligibility, shortlisting of candidates, conduct of interview and selection will be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by Institute of Company Secretaries of India, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced etc.