About Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC)
Inaugurated on August 17, 1965, by the then Minister for Information and Broadcasting, Smt. Indira Gandhi, the Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) started with a small staff, including two consultants from UNESCO. In the first few years, the Institute organized training courses mainly for Central Information Service Officers and undertook research studies on a modest scale. In1969, a major international training program, the Post-graduate Diploma Course in Journalism for Developing Countries, for middle-level working journalists from Afro-Asian countries, was started. A number of specialized short courses of one week to three months' duration were added subsequently by the Institute to meet the training needs of communication professionals working in various media/publicity outfits of the central/state governments and public sector organizations. Over the years, IIMC has expanded and now offers regular Post-graduate Diploma Courses.
Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) latest job notification
Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) invites candidates for the vacant post of Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can check out the relevant details given below:
|Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Job Opening|
|Post Name||No.of Post||Salary||Job Location||Age Limit||Application Fee||Selection Process||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Professor||1||Rs. 45,000-55,000/- per month||Dhenkanal, Odisha||Up to 40 years||N/A||Interview through video conferencing mode||Ph.D. in Mass Communication, Masters Degree in Journalism/Mass Communication from any of the recognized board or University|
Qualification Percentage Details
- Master Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication with at least 55% marks or equivalent graded score & valid NET(National Eligibility Test)
- Candidates Should have Two years of teaching experience at the undergraduate/postgraduate level or Media Industry experience
Steps to follow
- First, visit the official website @ iimc.nic.in
- And check for the IIMC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Assistant Professor Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and Send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before the last date (06-Dec-2021).
How to apply
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, email@example.com on or before 06-Dec-2021 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 24-11-2021
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 06-Dec-2021
- Duration of Engagement: Initially till 30-07-2022