India Post Job for Branch Post Master/ Assistant Branch Post Master/ Dak Sevak
- Post Name: Branch Post Master/ Assistant Branch Post Master/ Dak Sevak
- Qualification: 10TH
- Vacancies: 970
- Salary: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 14,500/-Per Month
- Experience: Fresher
- Age: 18 and 40 years
- Job Location: Nizamabad , Warangal , Hyderabad|Secunderabad , Adilabad , Karimnagar , Khammam
- Last Date: 14/11/2019
Application Fees: Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs.100/-, exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate's online submitted applications.
- The only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 15.10.2019 to 14.11.2019 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:- i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces) ii) Father Name iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number) iv) Date of Birth v) Gender vi) Community vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability viii) State in which Xth class passed ix) Board in which Xth class passed x) Year of Passing Xth class xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number to proceed to fill up the subsequent information. Documents once uploaded against one registration number will available for submission of subsequent posts or for other Circles. Hence, candidates need not upload any documents further. The candidates need to upload the following documents in the formats and sizes as prescribed, Hence it is advised to keep the scanned documents ready in softcopy form before applying online.
- Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration.Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such
Detail Notification: Click Here