Company Name Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital
Post Name Nursing Superintendent
No of Posts 16 Posts
Salary Rs. 44,900/-Per Month
Job Location Mumbai
Last Date to Apply 17/09/2020
Sub: Engagement of paramedical staff on Contract Basis in Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Centra Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway will be conducting Telephonic/ Whats app interview for filling- up the posts of following Paramedical staff on full-time contract basis for period up to 31.12.2020 to work in COVID Isolation wards of Jagjivan Ram Railway Hospital.
1. Posts: Nursing Superintendent
2. No.of. Posts: 16
3. Educational Qualification: Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council (or) B.Sc. (Nursing). Candidates with experience of working in Critical unit of more than 15 beds
4. Remuneration in Rs. Per month: 44,900 + admissible Allowance
Age limit for the post in years as on date of Notification: 20-40 years .Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC/ST & 3 years to OBC categories against SC/ST&OBC vacancy respectively. Retired Railway and Government employees up to the age of 65 years can also apply
Terms and condition:
1. The selected Candidate will be engaged on contract terms for a period up to 31.12.2020 subject to extension of validity of the Scheme for contractual appointment of paramedical staff by Railway Board. The engagement of the above candidate is a stop gap arrangement and will not count as service.
2. Engagement on Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates found suitable against the requirement of vacancy in order of merit will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
3. The decision of this office in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, selection, allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. Candidates who submits forged caste certificate for securing eligibility, shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular post for which he/she has applied.
4. Paramedical staff Candidate who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as full time contract will not have any right in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through RRB nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption .Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of contract put in by them on Indian Railway.
5. No other intimation will be given separately for Whatsapp /Telephonic Interview.No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the subsistence of the contract period. No Objection Certificate If working NOC from Current employer is required The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving two week's notice by either side without assigning any reason or if the candidate is mentally/physically incapacitated. The Railway Administration reserve the right to deploy the candidate anywhere on the Division/Unit depending upon the exigency of service. Refusal otherwise on the part of the candidate shall be deemed to be misconduct
Selection Procedure : Applications sent by post will not be accepted. Interviews will be held from 19.09.2020 onwards. Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway will be conducting Telephonic/ Whats app interview for filling Posts.
How to Apply : The candidate may apply only ONLINE on our official website : http://126.96.36.199/bct(ekarmik)