NMRCL Recruitment 2020
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRCL) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, LLB, MBA/PGDM for the position of General Manager, Deputy General Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 12/02/2020.
1.Post Name: General Manager
No of Posts: 01 post
Requirement Of Experienced Employees From Metro Rail / Railway / Railway Psu's / Govt. Organization / Psu’s On Contract / Deputation Basis For The Period Of Five Years / Three Years Extendable Upto Five Years Respectively For System, Legal And Strategic Planning Department Of Pune Metro Rail Project.
1. To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, for Pune Metro Rail Project, applications are invited from experienced persons of Indian Nationality from Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSU's / Govt. Organization/ PSU’s for Systems, Legal and Strategic Planning Department having relevant experience, for the under-mentioned post on Contract / Deputation for the period of five years / three years extendable up to five years respectively;
2. Minimum Educational Qualification: B.E./ B. Tech in Electrical or equivalent discipline from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
3. Minimum Experience: Minimum 21 years of total experience in the Electrical department in Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSU's / MEP Related Industries / Infrastructure Industries. The candidates having experience in Metro Rail/ Railway/ Railway PSU's: Candidate must have minimum 15 years of relevant experience in working in MEP Design in Railways/ Railway PSU's / Metro Rail. Candidate must be presently working in the IDA Pay Scale of Rs. 1,00,000 – 2,60,000 or CDA Pay Matrix with level-13A (7th CPC)OR have worked at least 03 years in the IDA Pay Scale of Rs. 90,000 - 2,40,000/or CDA Pay Matrix level13 (7th CPC) (NFSAG or SG), as on closing date The Candidates having the experience in MEP Related Industries: The candidate from MEP Related Industries, who are drawing salary (CTC) of Rs. 2,50,000 Per Month (approximately) are also eligible to apply. The candidate should have experience in MEP system of Metro & erection of lifts and Escalators, E & M, General services, Lighting of stations, installation, testing and commissioning of the tunnel ventilation system, Power generation, and distribution network, power back up like solar/ diesel generating sets.
1. Deputy General Manager (Legal)–E3 (Pune): Full-time L.L.B degree (with 60% marks) from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
2. Dy. General Manager (Multimodal Integration / Transport Plg) - E3: Full-time MBA (Marketing) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.
3. Minimum Experience: Minimum 08 years’ experience in the field of the Legal Department of Govt. Metro Rail / Railway/ Railway PSU’s/ Govt. Organization / PSU’s. Candidate must be presently working in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- or CDA Pay Scale of Pay Matrix Level-11 (7th CPC) OR worked at least 03 years in the IDA Pay Scale of Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- or CDA Pay Scale of Pay Matrix Level-10 (7th CPC) or above pay scale, as on closing date. OR Practicing advocate having a minimum of 08 years’ experience in handling court cases at District courts, High courts and Tribunals out of which minimum 02 years’ experience in the legal department of Govt. / Metro Rail Project as on closing date.
Selection Process: 1. Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through registered e-mail id provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents/testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be held at “Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited”, First Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College, Koregoan Park, Pune-411 001.
2. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Personal Interview sent along with e-mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials with one set of Xerox copy. The candidates should be in constant touch with the MAHA-Metro website www.mahametro.org for updated information.
3. The selection method will comprise–Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination as per the post's category. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility /experience in the relevant field. If sufficient candidates are not available for an advertised post, then candidates with lesser service length / higher age / lesser experience/ relaxed qualification may be considered for short-listing in the same post / appropriate lower post as per performance during an interview.
How to Apply
1. However, candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Nagpur/Pune or any other project of MAHAMetro, anywhere in India during their services in MAHA-Metro. The eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 12/02/2020, positively by speed post to Name of the Post__, Post Code, Category To, General Manager (HR), Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., First Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College, Koregoan Park, Pune – 411 001.
2. The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 12/02/2020.
Details: Click here
Also Read: Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020