Post Name : Young Professional I
No of Posts : 1 Post
Salary : Rs. 15,000/-Per Month
Job Location :Trichy
Last Date to Apply : 12/09/2020
Age: Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 yearsQualification
Applications are invited to engage 01 (One) Young Professional – I, purely on contractual basis under Institute project at ICAR – NRC for Banana, Tiruchirapalli – 620 102.
1. Name of the Project: Institute project
2. Duration of the Project: One year
3. Name of the Post: Young Professional – I
4. Number of Post : One
5. Fellowship: Rs.15,000/- (Consolidated) per month (as per ICAR guidelines)
6. Essential Qualification: First class in B.Sc. (Life Science / Agriculture /Biotechnology / Microbiology) or BCA
7. Desirable: M.Sc. (Agricultural Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Biotechnology) or M.Sc. (Basic Sciences with specialization in Microbiology / Biotechnology) or M.C.A. Working knowledge in computer (MS Office, Use of statistical software like SAS internet browsing, IoT, Web, app development, etc.,)
General Terms and Conditions
1. Age limit: Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years for Young Professional– I. Age relaxation shall be applicable for the post as per rules.
2. The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute.
3. Candidates who have passed the required qualifications only be called for the interview.
4. Candidates attending the Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in Ms-word – Times New Roman Font – 12 Size and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. through email
Selection Procedure :
After screening of applications, the shortlisted candidates will be informed the date & mode of interview through email
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self attested copies of educational qualification / experience certificates etc though email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04.30 PM 12.09.2020 (Saturday).
2. After screening of applications, the shortlisted candidates will be informed the date & mode of interview through email.
Details: Click Here