Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invites online applications from eligible interested candidates for recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) - General, Legal, Information Technology , Engineering , Research and Official Language Stream 2020. The online Registration process will be start from 7th May 2020 and scheduled to be end on 31st May 2020. The closing date has been extended up to 31st July 2020 due to COVID-19 Outbreak. Again, The SEBI Officer Jobs 2020 online registration will be close on 31st October 2020 (Saturday).
SEBI Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) - General, Legal, Information Technology , Engineering , Research and Official Language Stream 2020
Name of Post and Total Vacancies -
1)Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) -147
Stream wise Vacancies:
General - 80,
Legal - 34,
Information Technology - 22,
Engineering (Civil) - 01,
Engineering (Electrical) - 04,
Research - 05,
Official Language – 01.
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on 29th February 2020. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
₹ 28150 - 1550(4) - 34350 - 1750(7) - 46600 - EB - 1750(4) - 53600 - 2000(1) - 55600 (17 years)
(1) Masters Degree in any discipline (OR)
(2) Bachelor's Degree in Law (OR)
(3) Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (OR)
(4) Chartered Accountant (OR)
(5) Company Secretary (OR)
(6) Chartered Financial Analyst (OR)
(7) Cost & Work Accountant.
(1) Bachelor's Degree in Law.
(1) Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) (OR)
(2) Masters in Computers Application (OR)
(3) Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
(1) Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
(1) Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Online Examination – Multiple Choice Questions (Phase I and Phase II) and Interview.
Application Fee (A Non Refundable):
- For General (UR) and OBC Category: ₹ 1000/-
- For SC / ST / PwBD Category: ₹ 100/-
- The fee should be made through Online payment mode.
How to Apply: The Online registration of the application will be made through SEBI Online portal. The closing date for registration should be extended up to 31/10/2020 due to India Lockdown for COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic.
Details: Click Here