State Bank of India Jobs for Deputy General Manager for (MBA/PGDM)
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Post Name: Deputy General Manager
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM
- Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Rs. 68,680 - Rs. 76,520/-Per Month
- Experience: 15 - 20 years
- Age: 45 Years
- Job Location: Mumbai
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
Fees and Charges: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/EWS/OBC candidates and 125/- ( One hundred Twenty-Five only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
The process of Registration is complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of the fee.
2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
3. Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience, etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
4. Shortlisting & interview will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for an interview (if called).
5. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience, etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled to reimbursement of any traveling expenses.
6. Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call letter/ advise, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
7. ALL REVISIONS/ CORRIGENDUM (IF ANY) WILL BE HOSTED ON THE BANK’S WEBSITE ONLY.
8. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
9. A hard copy of application & other documents not to be sent to this office.
Last Date: 12/08/2019
Detail Notification: Click Here