Company Name : Sugarcane Breeding Institute
Post Name : Junior Research Fellow
No of Posts : 1 Post
Salary : Rs. 31,000/-Per Month
Job Location : Coimbatore
Last Date to Apply: 25/09/2020
Applications are invited to fill up one position of "JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW" on contractual basis under the SERB-DST project entitled "Deciphering In planta secretome of Sporisorium scitamineum x sugarcane interaction" by !CAR-Sugarcane Breeding lnslitute, Coimbatore-7 (Tamilnadu)
1. Posts: Junior Research Fellow
2. Duration : Up to June 2021 or till winding up of the project whichever is earlier.
3. Essential Qualification MSc. in Agriculture/ Life Sciences I /Biotechnology /Microbiology /Bio-informatics /Biochemistry/ with CSIRNET/ARS-NET/DBT-BET or any other equivalent qualification. (or) M. Tech in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with CSIR-NET/ARSNET/DST-BET or any other equivalent qualification.
4. Desirable Research experience with hands-on expertise in molecular biological techniques and working knowledge on Proteom1cs and Bio-informatics.
5. Emoluments Rs.31,000/- +16% HRA per month
Age: 30 years for men & 35 years for women. The age limits are relaxable for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
Terms and conditions:
1. The application received after due date will not be considered
2. The applications will be screened and scrutinized and the eligible candidates will be called for walk-in-written lest-cum-interview
3. List of the candidates who are eligible for (in-person /written exam) interview will be published on institute website https://sugarcane.icar.gov.in and will also be informed through email/ phone/WhatsApp. Candidates are requested to provide email, phone &WhatsApp number in application.
4. The Written Exam cum interview for the above position will be conducted through inperson at ICAR -SBI, Coimbatore (Scheduled date & time which will be intimated later on through phone/email/whatsApp or uploaded on institute website https://sugarcane.icar.gov.in ).
5. The candidates should bring a copy of bio-data(specimen enclosed), entire original certificates from SSLC onwards, one set of photocopies of oertificates, experience certificate and latest passport size photograph at the lime of interview.
6. The candidate Should atleast hold a Provisional certificate in r10. Post graduatjon/Professtonal courses (website results/Awa1ttng for results candidates Will not be considered).
7. No objection certificate from the employer. incase he / she is employed else where
8. No TA/DA will be patd to any candidate to attend the Walk-in-interview
9. The above position is purely on temporary basts and is co-terminus with the project
10. There IS no proviston of re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidates Will not have any nght for clam•ng pay scale or absorption against any regular post betng vacant on a later date at this Institute
11. The selected candidate will be working on whole time basis and will not be allowed to register himself/herself for any academic programme viz. PhD. etc
12. The candidates appearing for the written-test-cum-walk-in-interview should follow Social Distanctng inside the campus till the interview procedure gets completed.
13 The candidates should wear mask till the completion of Interview procedure.
14. The interview will be conducted by strictly following COVID 19 guidelines given by Tamil Nadu state government I Government of India. All the candidates should follow the COVID 19 guidelines as such. if any deviation will not be allowed to attend the interview. No candidates will be allowed to enter ICAR-SBI campus without mask.
15. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to cancellation of candidature or termination.
16. All eligible candidates are requested to be present 60 minutes before reporting time on the date of walk-in-written test cum interview for necessary formalities and verification of documents.
17. Selected Candidates (s) will be required to produce all original documents at the time of Joining for verification purpose.
18. The selected candidate Will be required to produce medical certificate at the time of joining. The Director reserves the right to cancel/postpone the Interv•ew Without assigning any reason thereof.
19. The decision of the Director. ICAR-SBI, Coimbatore Will be final and binding on all aspects. The Director Shall also reserve the nght to terminate the contract of job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof Shall be made
20. Details of terms and conditions and application form are available at ICAR-SBI website. https://sugarcane.icar.gov.in
21. In case of any dispute. it will be resolved in jurisdictions of Coimbatore court only.
Selection Procedure :
The Written Exam cum interview for the above position will be conducted through inperson at ICAR -SBI, Coimbatore (Scheduled date & time which will be intimated later on through phone/email/whatsApp or uploaded on institute website https://sugarcane.icar.gov.in )
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may post their bio-data (in the prescribed proforma enclosed herewith) along with scanned copies of educational qualification as stated in point no.5 below to the prescribed e-mail id A.Rameshsundar@icar.gov.in. Hard copies are not entertained. The last date for sending application is 25.09.2020 by 4.15 PM.