Community and Rural Development Department Jobs (Any Post Graduate)
- Post Name: Junior Rural Development Officer
- Qualification: Any Post Graduate
- Vacancies: 28
- Salary: Rs. 43,700 – Rs. 97,000/-Per Month
- Experience: Fresher
- Age: 27 Yrs
- Job Location: Shillong
- Last Date: 27/09/2019
Selection Process: The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail and subjected to undergo the multi-modal selection process. which includes a preliminary examination that will test the verbal.
- Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other conditions prescribed for the post very carefully before applying.
- Incomplete applications in any respect and ineligible applicants will be summarily rejected and the decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding. No further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Candidates who are already in Govt. service may furnish a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their Controlling authority at the final stage Of selection.
- Proof Of Date of Birth may be as per the Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Births & Deaths or as entered in MatriculatioWSecondary School Leaving Certificate or Aadhar Card or valid Indian Passport.
- If any claim made in the application is not found substantiated by valid documentary evidence. the candidature will be canceled at any stage of the selection process and the decision of the Selection Committee in this regard shall be final.
To Apply: Text and Language Processing using tensorflow, Pytorch. Experience on XML, HTML, JSON etc.The last date for receipt of online applications is 27.09.2019 ( up to 5.00 p.m.) List of documents to be uploaded along with the online application are: i) Passport sized digital photograph ii) Self-attested copies of documents/certificates in support of Date of birth, Caste/Tribe, Educational Qualifications. Work Experience. Disability etc.
Detail Notification: Click Here
Also Read: NEIAH Jobs for Junior Engineer, Radiologist, Multiple Vacancies