About IIPH, Shillong: Public health aims to understand and influence the social, cultural and economic determinants of health as well as to study and structure health systems as efficient channels for health services delivery. Public health is a discipline built on the academic tradition of inquiry involving research, teaching and professional practice to prevent disease and promote health in populations.
The Indian Institute of Public Health Shillong (IIPH-S) was established by the PHFI in collaboration with the Government of Meghalaya as a regional public health institute. IIPH-S is intended to redress the limited institutional and systems capacity in public health in the North East Region of India.
The northeast region of India is largely populated by indigenous peoples (scheduled tribes). Many areas in the northeast continue to grapple with poor health indices. The region consists of eight states namely: Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura. Together the land mass is bordered by Nepal, Bhutan, China, Myanmar and Bangladesh.
IIPH Shillong Recruitment 2022
The Indian Institute of Public Health, Shillong invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Finance Officer and Executive Administrative Assistant. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
IIPH Shillong Vacancy Details
Executive Administrative Assistant
No of posts
As per IIPH Shillong norms.
Master's Degree in Commerce/ Finance/ Management or an equivalent degree.
1. Master's Degree in Finance Management with experience in modern financial management techniques like accrual method of accounting or conversant using it in management functions in Education/Research Institutions.
2. Charted Accounts or Institute of Cost Accountants of India or Master of Business Administration (Finance)
1. Experience: At least 3-5 years of experience managing accounting systems preferably in autonomous institutions or State Government or Central Government.
2. Good working knowledge of rules and regulations of Research and Development institutions relating to accounts or audits, service conditions, and related financial matters.
3. Experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education is desirable.
Executive Administrative Assistant
University degree in BA/BSc/BCom/BBA/BBM or equivalent qualification.
Desirable:- A Master's degree in subjects like Finance, Administration, Management, and HR.
1. Minimum 1 (one) year of experience as an Administrative Assistant preferably in an academic/research/NGO organization.
2. Good computer skills.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
5. Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
6. Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
7. Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
8. Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
9. Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
10. Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
How to apply for IIPH Shillong Recruitment 2022 Finance Officer & Administrative Assistant?
Interested candidates may send a detailed CV to email@example.com with a cover letter Please highlight the Exact Position 'Finance Officer/ Executive Administrative Assistant' in the subject line of your email & cover letter
Your CV should provide the following in a word document, preferably in the following order:
Full Name, address, and contact details (including email and phone)
Educational qualifications – Diploma/degree/s, year, and institute qualified from (please provide full name and address of the institute.)
Language skills (spoken, written skills), Software skills
Work experience (position/job title, organization, duration) if none please state NIL
Research experience and Publications (if any)
Referees (two persons who you have worked or trained under)
Any other relevant information
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the IIPH Shillong Recruitment 2022 Finance Officer & Executive Administrative Assistant official notification in detail before submitting applications.
Also Read: Women and Child Development Department, Sikkim Recruitment 2022 - Member, Juvenile Justice Board Vacancy, Job Openings