Indian Army released latest job notification for the recruitment of 01 Soldier General Duty Job Vacancy in Aizawl. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on Indian Army job vacancy 2021.
Indian Army Job Notification 2021
Indian Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of all districts of Mizoram from 01 May 2021 to 08 May 2021 at Rajiv Gandhi Stadium, Mualpui, Aizawl (Mizoram). Candidates will be screened for the following categories and as per the Qualitative Requirements mentioned below:
Indian Army Job Opening
About Indian Army Job
Soldier General Duty
17.5 - 21 Years
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Soldier Vacancy:
Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
How to Apply for Indian Army Job Opening 2021:
- Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 19 Mar 2021 to 17 Apr 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 18 Apr to 26 Apr 2021. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
- To Apply Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
- Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Martic/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognized School/College/Board/University. Provisional/Online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University. Candidates with matric certificates from open school should bring school leaving certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- Domicile / Nativity Certificate with photograph issued by Teshildar/District Magistrate or any other government officer of the same rank will only be accepted.
- Caste Certificate affixed with photograph issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate issued by the Teshildar/ SDM (if religion as "SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN" is not mentioned in caste certificate. (g) School Character Certificate. School character certificate issued by the School/College Principal/headmaster where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidate are required to provide the following documents :-
- Relationship certificate issued from respective records office only duly signed by records Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the records officer issuing the relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
- A declaration to the effect as mentioned in the affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-judicial stamp paper prepared by ESM duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by candidates at rally site. Format of affidavit attached as per.
- Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
- NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- Weight for height chart will be standard for all categories of personal. The chart is based on MBI is attached.
- Sports Certificate
- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non judicial Stamp paper as per attached duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of pay and allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Address: RAJIV GANDHI STADIUM, MUALPUI, AIZAWL (MIZORAM)
Selection Process for Soldier Job Vacancy:
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
- Physical Measurement (At Rally Site) :- Physical measurements will be carried out as per the Physical standards listed at Para 2.
- Medical Test :- As per laid down medical standards at the rally Site. Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/CH/BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/CH/BH within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO for issue of Admit card for CEE in case of declared Fit.
- Written Test. Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards. Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at MH/CH/BH.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by Indian Army, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.
City-wise Job Opening