Indian Army Jobs for Soldier
- Post Name: Soldier
- Qualification: 10TH, 12TH, 8TH
- Vacancies: 05
- Experience: Fresher
- Job Location: Imphal
- Last Date: 24/09/2019
- Age: 17.5 to 23 years
- Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
2. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
3. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance-enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
4. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on an inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
5. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Written Test. (Common Entrance Examination)
Physical Fitness Test.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
Process to Apply:-
Indian Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of all districts of Manipur from 10 Oct 2019 to 18 Oct 2019 at Luwangpokpa Cricket Stadium, Luwangsangbam, Imphal East (Manipur). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 11 Aug 2019 to 24 Sep 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent to a registered e-mail from 25 Sep 2019 to 27 Sep 2019.
Detail Notification: Click Here
Also Read: Army Public School Jobs for Teacher (Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate)