Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training (DECT) released latest job notification for the recruitment of Training Officers Vacancy jobs in Meghalaya. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on DECT job vacancy 2021.
Meghalaya DECT Recruitment 2021:
The Office of the Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training (DECT) invites applications from eligible candidates from Meghalaya for the recruitment of Training Officers on a Contractual basis. The last date for submission of the application is 28th May 2021. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification etc prescribed below:
Meghalaya DECT Recruitment 2021
Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for DECT Recruitment 2021
To apply for the qualified post candidates must have the following education criteria:
- BSc. (Ag)/ B. Tech. (Ag) from a recognized university with one-year post qualification experience in a relevant field.
- Diploma (Ag) from a recognized board of education with two years of post-qualification experience in a relevant field.
- NTC passed in Soil Testing and Crop Technician with Three years post qualification experience in relevant field.
How to Apply for DECT Recruitment 2021
To apply for the above advertised post eligible and interested Candidates can submit their Application on or before 4:00 P.M. of the 28th May 2021 by mandatorily filling the Google form as per the link mentioned below:
Training Officer for Soil Testing and Crop Technician:- https://forms.gle/N9aDMQUrxvCephZk9
Candidates should only use a Gmail account for registration in the google form. Candidates should apply once using the google form and upload the supporting scanned documents in a single PDF file (the PDF should be renamed by first and last name of the Applicant and its total size should be less than 1 MB].
Selection procedure DECT Recruitment 2021
The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance during the interview.
- Shortlisted Candidates will have to undergo a personal Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for attending the interview.
- All relevant Certificates Testimonials etc. (IN ORIGINAL] to be produced at the time of interview if shortlisted.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by Meghalaya DECT, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.