About North–Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
The objectives of the University shall be to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit; to pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people of the hill areas of the North-Eastern region, and, in particular, their intellectual, academic and cultural advancement. North–Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Program Manager in the DBT funded BioNEST Bioincubator Center. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on the North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU) job vacancy 2021.
North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Job Recruitment Notification 2021
North–Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Program Manager in the DBT funded BioNEST Bioincubator Center. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
North–Eastern Hill University, Tura Job Openings
About NEHU Jobs
No. of Posts
Rs. 40,000/- per month
01 Year extendable up to one more year.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for Program Manager Vacancy:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Desirable|
Masters in Agriculture/Life Sciences with 2–3 years' experience in Laboratory Management in Food Technology/Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Biotechnology Lab.
Ph.D. in Food Technology/Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Agriculture/Life Sciences. Or, PG Diploma in IPR/Patent Laws. Or, Experience in Rural Management/Agri–Business Management / Entrepreneurship Management, from a leading institution/Incubator.
How To Apply for NEHU Job Openings 2021:
- Candidates may send their detailed Biodata, justification for their application along with the self– attested copies of all certificates, supporting qualifications and experience quoted in the Biodata to the email id email@example.com.
- Last date for receiving application by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) is 24.10.2021.
Dr. B.K. Mishra
Project Investigator, BioNEST Bioincubator Center & Assistant Professor
Department of RDAP, NEHU, Tura Campus
Tura, Meghalaya - 794002
Selection Procedure for Program Manager Vacancy:
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the interview.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview.
- Only the candidates short listed by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for interview.
- In case a large number of applications are received for the post, the Screening Committee may limit the number of candidates to be called for interview.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by the North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU), regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.