The North East Regional Institute of Education (NERIE) released the latest job notification for the recruitment of System Analyst Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on The North East Regional Institute of Education (NERIE) job vacancy 2021.
The North East Regional Institute of Education (NERIE) Job Recruitment Notification 2021
The North East Regional Institute of Education (NERIE) has recently sought a job notification for the recruitment of System Analyst Vacancy. North East Regional Institute of Education ( NERIE) Meghalaya is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of System Analyst-cum-Programmer (SAP). Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
NERIE Job Openings
About NERIE Job Application
System Analyst-cum-Programmer (SAP)
No. Of Posts
Rs. 31000/- per month (Consolidated)
2nd Sept., 2021
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for System Analyst Vacancy:
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) or B.E./B.Tech (Electronics or Computer Science) from a recognized university/Institute.
- Diploma in Hardware, Networking and System Security.
- Three years' experience in a reputed organization/Institute.
- Good Knowledge of Windows and Linux servers. Laptop, Printer and desktop, ability to administer 200+ node network including firewalls, network printer and NMS.
- Good verbal and written communications.
How To Apply for NERIE Job Openings 2021:
Eligible candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format to email@example.com upto 2nd Sept., 2021.
- Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their application in the prescribed Application Form on or before 2nd Sept., 2021by e-mail along with scanned copies of all necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Incomplete application are liable to be rejected.
- The Institute will conduct the online interview through video conferencing. The name of the selected candidate will be forwarded to the concerned out-sourcing firm for deployment in the Institute. The selected candidate shall abide by thb regulation of the out-sourcing firm for deployment.
- The age limit for the post shall be 30 years as on the last date of submission of application.
- In the event of selection, the hard copy of the application form has to be submitted to the Institute along with all original documents/testimonials with respect to educational qualification, proof of date of birth, work experience certificate etc. for physical verification at the time of joining to the post.
- The selected candidate shall also submit two recent passport size photograph at the time of joining.
- The appointment shall initially be for a period of one year, which may be extended further based on satisfactory performance.
- Mere possession of minimum eligibility criteria does not constitute a claim for selection.
- Application forms will be scrutinized by duly constituted Selection Committee and eligible candidates will be intimated to appear for Online Interview through e-mail or telephone.
- The list of eligible candidates for the online interview will be uploaded in the NERIE website.
- Candidates are requested to frequently visit the website for updates on the interview schedule. The details of mode of conduct of online interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates later on.
- In the event of any selected candidate failing to join the Institute in the stipulated joining time, the next immediate candidate in the merit list (if any) will be given the offer of appointment.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents/documents submitted by the candidate at any time of interview/appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has undesirable clandestine/antecedents and has suppressed the said information, then his/her service shall be terminated.
- Candidates already in job should submit 'No Objection Certificate' from their current employer along with their application.
- Offer of appointment to the selected candidate will be sent through e-mail only.
- Application without E-Mail ID, Phone number and Signature will be summarily rejected. '
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/suspend/postpone the recruitment process. It also reserves the right to fill-up any or not to fiIl-up the post.
Selection Procedure for System Analyst Vacancy:
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance during the interview.
- Selected candidates can be provided Guest House accommodation in the Institute campus on payment basis.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification and shall lead to cancellation of the candidature
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by North East Regional Institute of Education (NERIE), Meghalaya regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.