The Meghalayan Age Ltd (MAL) invites applications from the eligible candidates in prescribed format to fill up the Administrative Coordinator position on a contractual basis. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on The Meghalayan Age Ltd (MAL) job vacancy 2021.
The Meghalayan Age Ltd (MAL) Job Recruitment Notification 2021
The Meghalayan Age Ltd (MAL) invites applications from eligible candidate in prescribed format to fill up the following positions on contractual basis. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
The Meghalayan Age Ltd (MAL) Job Openings
About MAL Jobs
No. Of Posts
1 (One) Post
Up to 35 years
Rs. 16,000/-per month
House Rent Allowance (HRA) & Mobile Allowance will be included additionally as may be admissible from time to time
20th July 2021
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Administrative Coordinator Vacancy:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Experience|
To apply for the post of Administrative Coordinator at The Meghalayan Age Ltd the candidate must be a graduate from any recognized University.
1. Good written and verbal communication.
2. Demonstrated strong values and professional integrity.
3. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish working relations with various teams.
4. Very organized, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
5. Expert in the usage of computer and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc.).
6. Knowledge in Typing, Xerox, Printing.
7. Willingness to Travel for work purposes.
Minimum 03 years of experience in office administration work
How to Apply for Meghalaya Administrative Coordinator Vacancy:
Candidates that fulfil all the eligibility criteria are requested to submit the application.
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the MBDA website, www.mbda.gov.in "Or" can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalaya State Secretariat, Room No- 238, Yojana Bhawan.
- Direct Submission to O/o Meghalaya State Secretariat, Room No- 238, Yojana Bhawan "Or" "Via-email" to email@example.com
- Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied on the cover of the envelope and in the subject line of the e-mail as "Application for the position of "__________________".
- The Last Date for submission of the application is 20th July 2021 up to 05:00 PM.
Documents Required for Administrative Coordinator:
Documents to be submitted by the candidate along with the Application Form, recent passport size photograph, and self-attested copies of
the following documents.
- Filled Application form
- Updated Resume
- Educational qualifications certificates
- Proof of Experience or Experience Certificates
- Latest salary slips or proof of salary from the current or previous organizations
- Additional or technical qualifications certificates (if any)
- Identity Proof (PAN Card or Aadhar Card)
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained and is liable to be rejected. However, an extra sheet of A4 size may be attached, wherever necessary, mentioning the serial no.
- In respect of Candidates who are currently in services, shall submit the "No Objection Certificate" from the Employer when called for the personal interview.
Selection Procedure for Administrative Coordinator Vacancy
The selection of the candidates will be based on the personal interview for the position.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by The Meghalayan Age Ltd (MAL), Meghalaya regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.