Nagaland University Job for Junior Research Fellow
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
- Qualification: M.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech
- Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/-Per Month
- Experience: Fresher
- Job Location: Dimapur
- Walk-In Date: 18/12/2019
Selection Process: Written Exam/Interview
- Interested qualified candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview for the DBT funded project "Development of plant-based assay system for primary screening of lead molecule(s) from medicinal plants of Nagaland" to be conducted on 18th December 2019 at 11:00 at Deans office. School of Engineering and Technology, Nagaland University, DC Court Junction. Dimapur. Candidates are required to bring with them the documents supporting their educational qualifications and experiences in original with one set photocopy to be retained by the institution along with one recent color passport size photo.
- Note: No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidate appearing in the interview 2. The above post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
For More Details: Click Here
Also Read: Border Security Force (BSF) Jobs for Assistant Commandant