National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh released latest job notification for the recruitment of Associate Professor jobs in Arunachal. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on NIT Arunachal job vacancy 2021.
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Job Recruitment Notification 2021
The National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh, an Institute of National Importance established by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India invites applications in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals, possessing excellent academic record along with commitment to quality teaching and research, for the Academic posts as given below. NIT Arunachal Pradesh Post Details, Salary Scale Given below:-
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Job Openings
About NIT Job
13 A2 of Pay Matrix
Application should be accompanied by non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- for UR candidates and Rs.500/- for PwD candidates
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Associate Professor Vacancy:
1) Essential Requirements for the post of Associate Professor at NIT Arunachal Pradesh (i) Six years after Ph. D of which at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000 (Level 12):
2.) Nine years total working experience, of which three years should be after Ph. D., with at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000 (Level 12).
How to Apply for NIT Arunachal Job Opening 2021:
To Apply for NIT Arunachal Pradesh Associate Professor Vacancy Interested candidates can send applications along with Annexures must be submitted in the prescribed format as available in the Institute Website.
Candidates can download the same from the website www.nitap.ac.in. Mentioning Post Applied, Department and Discipline on the left-top corner of the envelope containing the application.
Indian nationals applying from abroad can send their application forms along with proof of application fee and all supporting self attested documents. They can pay their application fee US $ 25 in the name of Director, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh to the Institute Bank Account No.
Address: The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, Yupia - 791112
Selection Process for Associate Professor Job Vacancy:
- The Selection Process for Associate Professor will be based on Interview.
- Short-listed candidates may be required to make a brief technical presentation on the day/ one day before the interview.
- Applicants who are unable to attend the interview due to being abroad, may be considered in absentia.
- A specific request giving sufficient justification must be made in advance. Such candidates, if short-listed may be interviewed through video conferencing.
- All original documents will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification.
Disclaimer: Provided by National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.
City-wise Job Openings in Assam & Northeast
Category: Jobs in Jorhat, Assistant Professor Jobs in Assam, Assam Agriculture Jobs, College Jobs in Assam, Jobs in Assam Agriculture Department, Assam Agriculture Assam Career, Assam Govt Jobs for 12th Pass, Assam Govt Jobs, SSC Assam Career