NEHU Jobs 2019 for Assistant Professor (M.Phil/Ph.D.)
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D., Any Post Graduate
- Vacancies: 38
- Salary: Rs. 57,700 – Rs. 1,82,400/-Per Month
- Experience: Fresher
- Job Location: Shillong
- Last Date: 04/10/2019
Address: Office of the Assistant Registrar (Estt.II), NEHU, Mawkynroh, Umshing, Shillong-793022
Selection Process: Interview
Note: No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
To Apply:- The prescribed application form may be downloaded from the University Website www.nehu.ac.in. The form should be filled in using MS Word format only. An application fee of Rs. 1000/-( One thousand) for General/OBC /EWS candidates and Rs. 500/-(Five hundred} only for SC/ST candidates must be paid only through SBI Collect the link of which is provided in NEHU Official Website (www.nehu.ac.in). Women Candidates and Person With Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee. The last date for receipt of application forms is 04.10.2019
- The hard copy of the duly filled-in application form duly signed on every pages should be submitted along with all the necessary documents in support of qualifications, experience, date of birth, category, research publications etc. and also a copy of the fee receipt. The complete hard copy of application form either by hand or by post (Speed Post/ Courier) should reach the Office of the Assistant Registrar (Estt.II), NEHU, Mawkynroh, Umshing, Shillong-793022 on or before 04th October, 2019 during office hours. Application forms received after the last date or incomplete in any respect or violative of any condition shall not be considered. The University is not responsible for any postal or Courier delivery delay. The candidate should mentioned “Application for the post of Assistant Professor in the Department of ____________” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
- The eligibility criteria of the candidates and other terms and conditions shall be as per the UGC Regulations 2018 and AICTE latest Regulations as the case may be and their subsequent Notifications/ Guidelines if any. Further, research publications only from journals index in UGC-CARE (Consortium for Academic and Research Ethics) List will be considered.
- Fee paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- In- service candidates should invariably send their application(s) through Proper Channel.
- The candidates however, can submit an Advance Copy of their applications.
- The original application(s) of employed candidates must be routed through Proper Channel and should reach the University on or before the last date of receiving of applications . However, if the candidates fail to route their application(s) through their employer(s) to NEHU within the specified date and have sent advance copy of applications they are required to submit a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from their employer(s) on the date of interview if called for interview.
- The posts under reserved categories, shall be filled as per the Advertisement and the Reservation Policy shall be as per Guidelines of the Government of India .
- Mere fulfilment of essential qualifications will not entitle a candidate for being called for interview. The University reserves its right to shortlist the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any advertised posts at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever. The University also reserves the right either to fill or not to fill any post(s).
- The University shall verify the antecedents/documents submitted by the candidate at the time of appointment or any time during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has clandestine background and has suppressed any information, his/her service shall be terminated forthwith.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate Application Form for each post alongwith the requisite application fee.
- In case of dispute/suit or legal proceedings against the University the jurisdiction shall confine to the Court of Meghalaya only.
Detail Notification: Click Here