NEHU Recruitment 2019 for Research Assistant
Eligible candidates are invited to attend “Wa1k-in-Interview” for the following contractual post under ICSSRR-IMPRESS project “Application of Big Data in Agriculture Development in rural areas: A study on three rural districts of Garo Hills, Meghalaya ” scheduled to be held at 1 1.00 AM on 17fr December,2}l9 at Department of Management, North-Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus, Chasingre, Meghalaya -7 9 4002
- Post Name: Research Assistant
- Qualification: M.A, MCA, M.Phil/Ph.D
- Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Rs. 20,000/-Per Month
- Experience: 1 – 5 years
- Job Location: West Garo Hills
- Last Date: 16/12/2019
Address: North-Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus, Chasingre, P.O. Chandmari, Tura West Garo Hills, Meghalaya-794002
Selection Process: Written Exam/Interview
- Candidates are advised to send the scanned copy of their application in prescribed format latest by 16th December,20I9 at [email protected] Campus, Chasingre, P.O. Chandmari, Tura West Garo Hills, Meghalaya-794002.
2. Candidates are required to bring all relevant documents, certificates and mark sheet in original along with application form. A passport size photograph should be affixed on the top of the application with enclosure of self-attested copy of a certificate, mark sheets, etc. from matriculation onwards.
Detail Notification: Click Here