About National Institute of Technology (NIT) Sikkim:
The National Institute of Technology Sikkim, commonly referred to as NIT Sikkim or NIT SKM, is a public engineering and research institution near the city of Ravangla in Sikkim, India. Founded in 2010, it is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and has been declared as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. It is an autonomous institute and functioning under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Sikkim is inviting applications from eligible candidates for Associate Professor Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on the National Institute of Technology Sikkim job vacancy 2022.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Sikkim Job Notification 2022:
National Institute of Technology (NIT) South Sikkim has released employment news notification for the recruitment of 07 Associate Professor/Professor Vacancy in various departments. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Sikkim Job Openings
About NIT Sikkim Jobs
No. of Posts
(i) Computer Science and Engineering
(ii) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
(iii) Electronics and Communication Engineering
(iv) Civil Engineering
(v) Mechanical Engineering
(vi) Humanities and Social Sciences (English)
Group-A, Level: 13A2/14A (Pre-revised pay in PB-3, AGP Rs. 9500/ 10500).
11th March 2022
Application fees of INR 1,000.00 for General/OBC candidates & INR 500.00 for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for Professor Vacancy:
As per credit sheet proforma and instructions
How To Apply for NIT Sikkim Job Openings:
- Application must be made in prescribed format enclosed herewith.
- The application can either be filled in candidate's own handwriting or can be typed in by downloading the word processor file separately uploaded with advertisement.
- Before filling the Application Form, the candidate must ensure her/his eligibility for the post in respect of qualification and other requisite criteria.
- The candidate should carefully go through details and instructions available on NIT Sikkim website (http://www.nitsikkim.ac.in).
- Completely filled application form along with credit point sheets and all self-attested enclosures in support of educational qualification, experience, category, documents for credit points claimed etc. must reach to "The Director, NIT Sikkim, Ravangla, South Sikkim – 737139, India" by closing date of receipt of application i.e., 11th March 2022 (5.00 PM).
- Application fees of INR 1,000.00 for General/OBC candidates & INR 500.00 for SC/ST/PWD candidates in the form of Demand Draft in favour of "DIRECTOR, NIT SIKKIM" payable at Ravangla/Gangtok must be enclosed with the application.
- Candidates will be required to submit separate Application Form for each post with separate application fee.
- Application fee once submitted is not transferable, refundable, and adjustable for any future vacancy.
Selection Procedure for Professor Vacancy:
The selection of the candidates will be based on the interview.
Disclaimer: Provided by National Institute of Technology (NIT) Sikkim regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.