North Eastern Council Secretariat Recruitment 2020
North Eastern Council announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.A, M.Com, M.Sc for the position of Under Secretary:-
- Post Name: Under Secretary
- No of Posts: 01
- Job Location: Shillong
- Last Date: 18/01/2020
- Age: not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications
- Application in the prescribed format duly completed, signed by the candidate and countersigned by the Cadre/Appointing authority.
2. Attested copies of ACRs for the last 5(five) years duly attested on each page with seal by an officer in the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India or equivalent.
3. Integrity Certificate.
4. Vigilance Clearance.
5. Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years of his service.
6. A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate have been verified and found correct as per service records.
7. Cadre clearance certificate.
Address: North Eastern Council Secretariat, North Eastern Council Secretariat Nongrim Hills, Shillong-793003
To Apply: Cadre authorities/Heads of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately so as to reach the Deputy Secretary (Admn.) within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. The details of post, eligibility criteria, job requirement, age limit, qualification and experience required for the post are indicated in Annexure-I below. For Application Forms/Curriculum Vitae Proforma and other necessary details, the candidates are advised to visit and download from the NEC Website http ://necouncil.gov.in(No.ADMN-12015(11)/6/2017-ADIVIN Vol. II)
Details: Click Here
Also Read: IOCL Jobs 2019 for Officers/ Engineers (B.Tech/B.E)