Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board announced latest job notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Assistant jobs in Arunachal. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on APSSB job vacancy 2021.
APSSB Job Recruitment Recruitment Notification 2021
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board invites Online Applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Laboratory Assistant Post. . APSSB Post Details, Salary Scale Given below:-
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Job Openings
About APSSB Job
18 to 32 Years
Age relaxable for APST etc in accordance with the instructions/order issued by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time.
Rs. 21,700 - Rs. 69,200 /-Per Month
A Non-Refundable Fee of 150 for APST candidates and 200 for GENERAL candidates (to be paid online only). Persons with Disabilities (PwD) are exempt from paying the fees.
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Lab Assistant Vacancy:
- Candidates should be Class XII passed with Science subject.
- Certificate course in Laboratory Assistant from a Recognised institution.
- Desirable: 2 years of practical experience.
How to Apply for APSSB Job Opening 2021:
- Candidates are advised to apply online through the website www.apssb.nic.in. The closing date for the submission of the online application is 17-06-2021 till 1500 hrs after which the link will be disabled. Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit legible Self-attested copies of the documents and Admit Card along with the hard copy of print out of the online application form at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
- Recent passport size photograph
- Matriculation certificates issued by the Board/University for of date of birth
- Class XII pass certificate issued by the Board/University.
- Class XII mark sheet issued by the Board/University.
- APST Certificate (if applicable).
- Permanent Resident Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of 6 months Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Board/institution duly recognized by the Arunachal Pradesh Council for Technical Education/AlCTE (if applicable)
- Certificate of 1-year Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Board/ institution duly recognized by the Arunachal Pradesh Council for Technical Education/AlCTE (if applicable)
- Certificate course in Laboratory Assistant from a Recognised institution (if applicable)
- Intimation letter to HOD for those who are in regular Govt. Service
- PwD certificate in case of vacancy under PwD quota
Address: Government Of Arunachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board, C - Sector, Itanagar
Selection Process for Lab Assistant Job Vacancy:
The Selection Process for Laboratory Assistant will be based on Skill Test/Interview/Written examination.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Check here www.apssb.nic.in
Disclaimer: Provided by Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board.
City-wise Job Openings in Assam & Northeast India
Category: Jobs in Jorhat, Assistant Professor Jobs in Assam, Assam Agriculture Jobs, College Jobs in Assam, Jobs in Assam Agriculture Department, Assam Agriculture Assam Career, Assam Govt Jobs for 12th Pass, Assam Govt Jobs, SSC Assam Career