About Reserve Bank of India -
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India's central bank and regulatory body and is responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee and the regulation of the Indian banking system. It also manages the country's main payment systems and works to promote its economic development. Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran is one of the specialised divisions of RBI through which it mints Indian bank notes and coins. RBI established the National Payments Corporation of India as one of its specialised division to regulate the payment and settlement systems in India. Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation was established by RBI as one of its specialized division for the purpose of providing insurance of deposits and guaranteeing of credit facilities to all Indian banks.
Reserve Bank of India Job Recruitment:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is inviting applications from eligible candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe (ST) category for filling up of one vacant post of Bank's Medical Consultant (BMC) reserved for ST category on contract basis. Interested candidates can check out the relevant details given below:
Reserve Bank of India Job Openings
About Reserve Bank of India Jobs
No. of Posts
1. Rs. 1,000/- per hour for the entire period of contract, i.e., three years.
2. Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs. 1,000/- per month shall be treated as conveyance expenses
Reserve Bank of India, 2nd Floor, Jackson Gate Building, Lenin Sarani, Agartala – 799001 [ Timing / Duty Hours : 1700 hrs to 1800 hrs (Monday to Friday)]
March 04, 2022.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for Medical Consultant Vacancy:
An MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine from any university recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Experience: Minimum of two years' practice in medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
Additional Criteria :
- The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence in Agartala.
- The remuneration of Part-time Bank's Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
- The contract for engagement will be for a period of 03 (three) years.
- There will not be any renewal for engagement on completion of the period of contract.
- The vacancy will be notified again and a new recruitment procedure will be initiated adhering to roster requirement.
How to Apply for RBI Job Openings:
Candidates can send their applications in prescribed format along with all documents to The Chief General Manager, Reserve Bank of India, 2nd Floor, Jackson Gate Building, Lenin Sarani, Agartala – 799001 on or before 05.00 p.m. of March 04, 2022.
Selection Procedure for Medical Consultant Vacancy:
- The Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, etc., in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who will not be called for the interview.
- After the interview, shortlisted candidates will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms. The cost of these medical tests will have to be borne by the applicants.
- The candidate finally selected for the post will be appointed subject to his/her being found medically fit and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Contract (Annex-I) and Code of Conduct (Annex-II) fixed by the Bank.
- The selected applicant shall have to sign an Agreement with the Bank before engagement as Part-time Bank's Medical Consultant (BMC) on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration.
Disclaimer: Provided by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for any kind of delay, application misplaced etc.