The Director of Health Service Meghalaya Jobs for Staff Nurse (GNM, B.Sc)
The Director of Health Service (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong invites application (in Standard Form of Application along with 2 Passport size photo) from eligible candidates who are bonafide citizens of India for the posts of Staff Nurse.
- Post Name: Staff Nurse
- Qualification: GNM, B.Sc
- Vacancies: 107
- Salary: Rs. 30,300/-Per Month
- Experience: Fresher
- Job Location: Shillong
- Age: 18 to 27 years
Selection Process: Written Examination
Application form to be supported with the following documents duly attested:-
1. Valid Registration Certificate under Meghalaya Nursing Council.
2. Certificate possessing General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)/ B.Sc. Nursing and
higher qualifications from Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
3. Mark Sheet(s) from Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
4. Mark Sheet of Secondary School Leaving Certificate & Higher Secondary Leaving
5. Character Certificate from the Institution last Passed.
6. Birth Certificate or SSLC Admit Card.
7. Scheduled Tribe Certificate / Scheduled Caste Certificate.
(NOTE: Only the above mentioned documents are to be submitted). The application form is to be submitted with effect from 8th July, 2019 to 31st July, 2019 from 11:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M and any application received after the last date will not be entertained. Incomplete application will be rejected. No application sent through post will be accepted. A written examination will be held on the 24th August, 2019.
Address: Office of the Director of Health Services (MI), Laitumkhrah, Shillong
Last Date: 31/07/2019
For More Details: Click Here